In crypto world, your private key is your most prized possession and you need to secure it to secure your funds. Ledger offers a great of protection: your key remains protected in a certified secure chip, that cannot be accessed by an attacker of a compromised device.
Ledger hardware wallets come with the Ledger Live app, giving you access to multiple different crypto services, on top of any other you are already accustomed to. You can manage 1,800+ coins and tokens with the app, directly from your smartphone or desktop.
Use 50+ compatible wallets
For assets not supported by the Ledger Live app directly, you can still use one of the compatible external wallets to manage your crypto. In fact, you can use supported wallets for any crypto and have Ledger protect your private keys. This way, you get the security of a hardware wallet with the convenience of a software wallet of choice. For the full list of supported wallets click here.
Ledger Wallets Summary:
- A Ledger hardware wallet, combined with the Ledger Live app can securely store and manage your crypto assets.
- Ledger hardware wallets have industry-leading security to keep your crypto secure at all times.
- The Ledger Live app can be used as a one-stop-shop for your crypto, where you can buy, sell and exchange your crypto from right within the app.
- With Ledger you can secure, store and manage over 1800+ crypto assets.
- You can use your Ledger wallet with any of the supported 3rd party software wallets, and use the safely without having to worry about exposing your private keys to a potential attacker.
- Ledger makes the most popular hardware wallets in the world.
Please know that while we may use affiliate or partner links when available, this does not by any means affect our judgement. We only suggest the products and services we truly believe in and use ourselves, and we will always advocate for and promote use of the better product or service, no matter the affiliation or partnership.